Cookies on Brandarmies
A Cookie is a downloaded file in your computer when you access to certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment. Also, considering the information contained and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – our website will not link in cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of Cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it; such as: controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Those which, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet, and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that, on Google's behalf, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: